The Time for Judgement

I have picked the winner of the twenty bucks from among the qualified entries. The qualified competitors have now been asked to vote for their favorite (other than their own) for the winner of the ten bucks. My choice of winner gets the tie breaking vote for the popularity contest. Once the qualified competitors have cast their votes (or abstained, or not answered in a timely manner) the winners will be announced here and the entries made available as a compilation. 

I am astounded by the quality of the entries. I had hoped this competition would generate a couple of useful adventures but the result has been 8 or 9! I am proud that my choice of format (and the short deadline) spurred creativity or drew forth worthy old efforts. 


There is one final entry to be reviewed, it was disqualified for font size/page number and so might not fit the final compilation. It looks delightful though so expect it reviewed soon.

Comments

  1. Very exited to see the outcome, all the entries so far have been very creative and interesting, I will definitely use them in my games in some way or another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heck yeah man, loved your vampire adventure. Hope you submit to my adventure site contest here in a few months, would love to see what you do with twice the page space.

      Delete
    2. If I have the time and fitting material, gladly!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The First Delightful Dungeon Competition

Announcing the Winners!

Contest Entry: Sharpbone Opal Mine (by Ben Gibson)